Friday, May 18, 2012

My very first publication!!!!

Scrapbook News and Review has chosen my "Beautiful Bride" layout to be published on May 20th!! I am so thrilled! This layout was my first sketch interpretation from the ScrapsofDarkness.com kit club! The layout was made form their February 2012 Victoriana kit. I had been trying to evolve my style for a while and once I started subscribing to the kit it happened almost as if by Magic! I would like to thank Renea  for turning me onto Scrapbook.com. My very good friend Cheryl for all the questions she answered for me...I didn't know what www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com was until I met her and read her resume...she had it listed as SNR and of course I had to ask her what that was all about and with her constant reassurance and encouragement I felt confident enough to submit the best layout I had done up until that time and a few months later...Viola! I'm published!! All the scrapbook artists, product designers, manufacturers and retailers that have a subscription are  going to see my name and my work! I would also like to thank Mel...the original Vampire Queen...for all her hard work and unbelievable ability to coordinate the amazing kits at scrapsofdarkness.com without your dedication, talent and patience...this would have never been possible!! I would also like to thank...Doesn't this sound like a long winded Oscar acceptance speech? ...The DT members at SOD! I've learned so much from you and you've always gone out of your way to answer all the questions I've asked of you! I am thrilled and grateful beyond words!!!!!!

1 comment: